The SDGs & Human Rights Toolbox is designed to enhance the capacity of National Human Rights Institutions in contributing to the SDGs.
Working Group on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
In 2015, GANHRI established the Working Group on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development as an outcome of the 12th GANHRI international conference, endorsed in the 2015 Mérida Declaration.
The purpose of the working group is to:
- Provide a platform for peer learning and exchange of information, good practices, and lessons learned
- Lead on GANHRI’s engagement and coordinate GANHRI members’ engagement on thematic areas pertaining to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, and
- To represent GANHRI where requested, in accordance with the established GANHRI sign-off procedure.
The Working Group is composed of 4 GANHRI members; namely one member from each of the four GANHRI regional networks, and a representative of the GANHRI Chairperson designated by him or her, supported by the GANHRI HO.
- Ghana – Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice
- Argentina – Defensoria del Pueblo
- Indonesia – National Commission on Human Rights
- Denmark – Danish Institute for Human Rights (Chair)